Saturday, January 26, 2013

January Residency

Felt great to be back at AIB and to see everyone in the program again! As recommended, I documented my wall space. I didn't have a large space to hang work this time around, so I created a 3x5 grid for the landscapes. The postcard stand I bought on the Internet arrived just in time! By the end of the residency, I had the opportunity to sell a number of postcards which I think worked well with my interests in exploring how the notion of paradise is created and often exploited. 

Formal, written residency summary to be posted soon.

First semester work Landscapes and Non-Paradise Postcards. Bottom row shows four images from last residency.
 Closer look at the Landscapes grid.

 Closer look at the Non-Paradise Postcards

No comments:

Post a Comment